Lonza MODA Solution
Lonza Walkersville, Inc.
8830 Biggs Ford Road
+1 484 253 1000 ext. 133
Within the life sciences industry, paper-based QC Micro laboratory processes can be expensive, error-prone, time and labour-intensive. With the MODA solution, organisations can automate quality control processes for regulated manufacturing and quickly advance their "Green: initiatives.
More science. Less Paper.™
The MODA™ solution, a paperless QC micro data management software and part of Lonza’s Rapid Testing Solutions (RTS), delivers a comprehensive informatics platform that automates quality control (QC) processes for all regulated manufacturing in the Life Sciences industry. As a user of the MODA™ solution, Lonza has direct experience with its value – providing improved decision making, regulatory compliance, and productivity across our own global manufacturing facilities. The MODA™ solution delivers mobile data acquisition, visualization mapping, and on-demand analytics.
Mobile data acquisition platform
The MODA™ solution integrates with Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) to bridge the communication gap between QC and production. Components include:
- MODA-EM™: Lonza’s flagship software for paperless EM automates your QC Micro data collection and management (EM, utility, and product testing).
- MODA-VIP™: Visual Intelligence Portal provides improved insight into your manufacturing operation and testing data.
- MODA-FDC™: Field Data Capture let’s you quickly collect, label (barcode) and track test samples for EM, utilities, and products at points of sampling within all critical areas.
By combining, mobile data acquisition, flexible workflow, device integration, and advanced analytics, the MODA™ solution delivers efficiencies across your organisation.
QC departments are able to:
- Automate data collection from devices and people
- Eliminate redundant data entry and transcription errors
- Gain direct traceability of QC Micro programs
- Increase worker efficiency
- Improve regulatory compliance
- Make sound product quality and release decisions
- Quickly advance Green initiatives
For questions or to schedule a personal consultation on the MODA™ solution, contact:
Ms Sinead Cowman
Product Support Specialist
Parc Industriel de Petit-Rechain
Veriviers, Belgium B-4800
Tel: +32 8732 1611
Mr. Robert Lutskus
Sr. Product Strategist
1255 Drummers Lane
Wayne, PA 19087
Tel: + 1 201-315-9534
Lonza is one of the world's leading suppliers to the pharmaceutical, healthcare and life science industries. Products and services span its customers’ needs from research to final product manufacture. It is the global leader in the production and support of active pharmaceutical ingredients both chemically as well as biotechnologically. Biopharmaceuticals are one of the key growth drivers of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Lonza has strong capabilities in large and small molecules, peptides, amino acids and niche bioproducts which play an important role in the development of novel medicines and healthcare products.
In addition, Lonza is a leader in cell-based research, endotoxin detection and cell therapy manufacturing. Furthermore, the company is a leading provider of value chemical and biotech ingredients to the nutrition, hygiene, preservation, agro and personal care markets.
Lonza is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. In 2010, the company had sales of CHF 2.680 billion.