Chemin de l'Orme
+33 04 78 87 20 00
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for more than 45 years, bioMérieux is present in 150 countries through 39 subsidiaries and a large network of distributors.
bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions (reagents, instruments, software) that determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. Its products are used for diagnosing infectious diseases and providing high medical value results for cancer screening and monitoring and cardiovascular emergencies. They are also used for detecting micro-organisms in agri-food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products. bioMérieux is listed on the NYSE Euronext Paris market (Code: BIM - Code ISIN: FR0010096479).
bioMérieux Industry solutions are described on the website and include:
- VIDAS®: automated system for Rapid Pathogen Detection
- VITEK®2 Compact: automated system for microbial identification
- API® /ID32/ apiWEBTM: manual microbial identification with internet-base interpretation tool
- TEMPO: automated solution for the enumeration of quality indicators in food
- airIDEAL® 3PTM aerobiocontamination control
- Count-Tact®: monitoring of surface and air biocontamination
- BacT/ALERT® 3D: 3D microbial detection system
- DiversiLab®: Strain genotyping
and an extensive range of ready-to-use culture media for pathogen detection, Quality Indicator enumeration, environmental monitoring and sterility testing.
bioMérieux, the blue logo, VIDAS, VITEK2 Compact, API, ID32, apiweb ,TEMPO, air IDEAL, Count-Tact, BacT/ALERT, DiversiLab are used, pending or registered trademarks belonging to bioMérieux S.A. or one of its subsidiaries.