Business Development Co-ordinator
Responsibilities (in brief)
- To undertake sufficient training for the role and comply with the company's Operational Management System (ISO 9001- 2008)
- To handle customer and prospective customer enquiries promptly and professionally in order to provide realistic and appropriate quotes for customer requirements and to generate orders
- To liaise with manufacturers, suppliers, colleagues, sub-contractors and transport suppliers to ensure all products and services are available in the right place at the right time
- To manage a number of customer accounts professionally and effectively
- MS Windows Office applications including Excel, Word and Power Point
- Business sales experience
- 5 GCSE’s grade C or above (or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration or GCSE Business Studies or similar or QBE (Qualified by experience)
If you are interested in this role - please email email@example.com, quoting REF HPCI, to request the full job specification.
Subscribe now to Cleanroom Technology to get unrestricted online access to our exclusive content and receive our high quality magazine every month.
|Connect 2 Cleanrooms||company profile|