Vacancy – Business Development Co-ordinator Apprentice
Reporting to: The Cleanroomshop Manager
Responsibilities (in brief)
- To undertake ‘on the job’ training to help you develop the skills that are required to carry out the role.
- To attend college for ‘off the job’ training to learn the principles behind what is put into action ‘on the job’.
- To undertake sufficient training for the role and comply with the companies Operational Management System (ISO 9001- 2008).
- To undertake sufficient training to handle customer and prospective customer enquiries promptly and professionally in order to provide realistic and appropriate quotes for customer requirements and to generate orders.
- To undertake sufficient training to liaise with manufacturers, suppliers, colleagues, sub-contractors and transport suppliers to ensure all products and services are available in the right place at the right time.
- To undertake sufficient training to liaise with the Cleanroomshop manager to ensure adequate minimum quantities of stock items are maintained at all times.
- IT literate
- Plans ahead
- Responds positively to pressure
- Able to solve problems
- Well organised
- Good time management
- Good attention to detail
- 5 GCSEs grade C or above (or equivalent) desirable subjects – Resistant Materials/Design Technology or similar
If you are interested in this role - please email email@example.com, quoting REF HPCI, to request the full job specification.
Subscribe now to Cleanroom Technology to get unrestricted online access to our exclusive content and receive our high quality magazine every month.
|Connect 2 Cleanrooms||company profile|