Vacancy – Project Engineer Apprentice
Reporting to: Cleanroom Projects Manager
Responsibilities (in brief)
- To undertake 'on the job' training to help you develop project and engineering skills that are required to carry out the role.
- To attend college for 'off the job' training to learn the principles of mechanical engineering/fabrication/the requirements for cleanroom construction.
- To undertake sufficient training for the role and comply with the companies Operational Management System (ISO 9001- 2008).
- To undertake sufficient training to handle customer and prospective customer enquiries promptly and professionally in order to provide realistic and appropriate quotes for customer requirements and to generate orders.
- To assist Project Engineers on site by undertaking significant travel throughout the UK, Europe and worldwide customer locations.
- IT literate
- Plans ahead
- Responds positively to pressure
- Able to solve problems
- Well organised
- Good time management
- Good attention to detail
- 5 GCSEs grade C or above (or equivalent) desirable subjects – Resistant Materials/Design Technology or similar
If you are interested in this role - please email email@example.com, quoting REF HPCI, to request the full job specification.
Subscribe now to Cleanroom Technology to get unrestricted online access to our exclusive content and receive our high quality magazine every month.
|Connect 2 Cleanrooms||company profile|