Advanced training course on sterilisation using ethylene oxide
High Edge Consulting, the medical device regulatory and quality expert, is offering an advanced 1-day training course on Sterilisation – Ethylene Oxide.
Taking place on 25 May at the Holiday Inn Birmingham International Airport, the Ethylene Oxide course covers the practical aspects of the process and the detailed regulatory requirements necessary to achieve compliance to the three Medical Device Directives, ISO 11135 series and ISO 10993-7.
If you are going to MEDTEC UK, why not make the most out of your time in Birmingham to deepen your sterilisation knowledge and attend this course on the Friday.
Topics covered include:
- Background to single-use medical devices
- Detailed explanation of the EtO process
- Microbiological aspects of EtO Sterilisation
- Regulatory requirements
- Process validation – different approaches and how the process is validated
- Management of routine sterilisation cycles, product release and process deviations
- Ethylene Oxide residuals (ISO 10993-7)
Visit www.highedge.co.uk for a full course outline. To reserve your place, call 0115 921 6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe now to Cleanroom Technology to get unrestricted online access to our exclusive content and receive our high quality magazine every month.
|High Edge Consulting||company profile|